Acceptance Designer Jigsaw
Acceptance Designer Jigsaw Puzzle
Autism acceptance refers to recognizing and respecting the diversity of individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). It involves embracing neurodiversity and understanding that people with autism have unique strengths and challenges. Instead of focusing on trying to "normalize" individuals with autism, acceptance promotes creating an inclusive and supportive environment that accommodates their differences and celebrates their contributions.
Assembling puzzles is the perfect family bonding activity. Treat yourself to a unique puzzle and gather your loved ones for an evening filled with joy and teamwork.
• Pressed paper chipboard with adhesive, 0.06″ (1.53 mm) thick
• 252 pcs puzzle size: 10.62″ × 13.62″ (27 × 34.6 cm)
• 520 pcs puzzle size: 15.74″ × 19.74″ (40 × 50.1 cm)
• Digitally printed
• Semi-gloss finish
• Vibrant colors
• Can be used as wall decor
• Blank product components sourced from the US
Warning: Choking hazard—small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Important: This product is available in US only. If your shipping address is outside this region, please choose a different product.